STRI is the leading consultancy for design, research and management of natural and artificial sports surfaces. We offer support and advice to all types of clients, including Wimbledon, private and public tennis clubs and schools and universities, on all aspects of the design, installation and maintenance of tennis courts and multi-use sports surfaces.
Each of our advisors has knowledge of the latest products, materials and techniques to use for the construction, resurfacing and maintenance of your tennis courts. We offer independent advice and flexible solutions for all your tennis court requirements, ensuring quality and durability for all your tennis courts.
Our specialist design team can support you through your next design or resurfacing project for both natural and artificial surfaces. We offer practical designs with knowledge of the latest installation techniques and materials.
We provide a full range of services to deliver quality and durable tennis courts, including:
- Tennis Court Design & Construction – we offer full project management for both natural and artificial court surfaces, with independent advice on the installation, contractors, materials and resurfacing (if required).
- Tennis Court Care & Maintenance – review and assessment of the current playing quality on your tennis courts, along with recommendations on best practice maintenance and restoration programmes.
- Drainage & Irrigation Solutions – this service is offered as part of our design and construction management for new surfaces or to identify and resolve your water management problems.
- Multi-sport Surfaces – providing design, construction and maintenance advice for multi-sports surfaces and sports clubs.
- Training & Education – supplying training course modules to improve skills and knowledge on sports surfaces structure and maintenance.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information on our tennis services and how we can support you in the development and improvement of your tennis courts and multi-sport surfaces.