STRI Membership Subscriptions
We offer a variety of annual membership packages designed to suit your needs and the level of support you require. The STRI subscription scheme was established to provide discounted services and subscriptions to our regular clients, with additional benefits, including:
- STRI Quarterly Bulletin – with the latest new and articles on the development and care of sports turf.
- STRI Help Line – support and expertise from our advisory team whenever you need it.
- Discounted STRI services – including our laboratory testing services and training courses.
- Online support – access to our ‘members only’ website, containing research information and advisory articles.
We have provided an overview below of each of the STRI subscription packages:
This service is offered for all sports, providing a comprehensive assessment of your sports surfaces, with a detailed report, containing recommendations and programmes to achieve your target quality levels and playing performances. You can choose between one to four visits per year, depending on your specific requirements and level of support.
This membership is offered specifically to golf clubs, giving you the same level of service and benefits as described in the subscription above with the addition of the STRI Programme, an advanced service that has been developed to provide you with detailed data and analysis of the performance of your putting greens. This supports you in your management and improvement plans for your greens and gives you:
- Detailed analysis of how your putting greens are performing.
- A benchmarking tool to fully understand what quality levels you are currently achieving.
- Information to plan what quality levels you want to achieve within given timescales.
- Tracking tool, to monitor progress and show improvement.
Communication tool – the data and charts produced provide an effective way to communicate performance and improvement throughout your golf club.
This service provides support for golf clubs that are developing and managing environmental and ecological plans and provides a regular input from specialist consultants to assess current focus areas and identify potential opportunities for improvement. This service also supports golf clubs in providing up-to-date guidelines on environmental legislation and compliance. All the benefits detailed above are also included as part of this subscription plan.
This membership is offered to individuals and sports clubs and facilities who want to take advantage of the STRI Subscriber benefits, as detailed above, without the support of site visits. This level of membership provides support from our experienced advisory team through the STRI Help Line.
We offer two different levels (Standard & Premier) of membership for companies within the sports turf industry to help support the promotion of their products and services. As a subscriber you can receive the following benefits:
- Company listings in the on-line Trade Directory
- Links to your website through your directory listing
- Quarterly STRI Bulletins
- Posting of press releases and articles on the STRI website
In addition our Premier Subscribers receive:
- Option of training and tour at STRI’s facilities or one day’s hire of selected STRI facilities
- Discounted prices for hospitality days at STRI, sponsorship opportunities and educational training modules.
We offer a discounted price for annual subscriptions for the STRI Bulletin, with the additional benefit of access to the on-line ‘member only’ area of the STRI website, containing research and advisory articles. An extra discount is offered for student subscriptions.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about STRI Subscriptions, benefits and pricing.