Design and Development
Our specialist design team provides expertise and support through the whole process of developing a new sports surface. STRI specialises in providing a total solution delivery, with full project management and guidance from the initial concept through to delivery, or our team can be appointed to manage separate stages of the design process, as required.
STRI’s extensive research programmes provide our team with information on the latest techniques, products and new developments in construction technology for sports surfaces. Our innovation and flexible approach to finding solutions for modern sports turf design has provided thousands of clients with quality and durable sports surfaces, designed specifically to each client’s requirements.
The following services are provided by STRI’s Design & Development team:
- Sports turf design and specifications, including in-house CAD expertise
- Pitch management for stadia and arena events, eg concerts.
- Design and installation project management
- Specialist stadia pitch design and development, with shade and environmental analysis
- Feasibility and inception studies
- Drainage and irrigation solutions
- Management and maintenance recommendations
- Environmental planning advice and surveys (see www.stri-env.com for more information)
These services are provided for all types of sports surfaces, including:
- Football pitches
- Golf greens , fairways, tees, bunkers and roughs
- Horseracing courses, cross country courses and horse show arenas
- Rugby pitches
- Cricket outfields and cricket squares
- Bowls greens
- Tennis courts
- Gaelic football and hurling pitches
- School sports pitches
- Local authority playing fields and recreation grounds.
One of our strengths in Design & Development is our understanding of team dynamics in any project and ensuring we work closely together with the client and contractor to achieve quality results, often within tight timescales. We also understand and take responsibility for the risk management within projects, continually assessing, managing and measuring risk throughout the project to deliver quality results.
STRI demands high quality levels throughout a project, at every stage and through all our documentation and communication.
Call us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email us at email@example.com for more information on STRI’s Design & Development services and how we can help support your design project.