Stadia Pitch Development & Management
We understand that the sports pitch is one of the most important factors within your stadium. Its success affects your brand, player confidence, revenues and the ability of the stadium to function as a multi-purpose venue, if required.
Our team, of 75 staff, offers world-leading expertise in the design, consultancy, research and installation of natural and artificial rugby pitches for stadia across the globe.
The services we offer for both natural and artificial pitches include:
- New Pitch Development:
- Feasibility Studies – with scope of the project, including costs and timing
- Pitch Designs, Specifications, Bills of Quantity and Contracts
- Total Solution Delivery – with full project management of pitch installation, utilising both local and imported expertise
- Stadia Light & Shade Analysis – world-renowned shade mapping tool, with independent recommendations for supplementary lighting
- Pitch Management Consultancy:
- Assessment & Analysis – thorough assessment of the current playing quality of your pitch
- Report & Management Plans – detailed reports and plans on achieving improvements of the pitch and addressing any current problem areas
- Pitch Monitoring – specialist consultants plan regular visits to monitor progress through quality measurements and advise on maintenance programmes
- Environmental Conditions Analysis – monitoring conditions such as temperature, rainfall, wind speed, light levels and humidity and assessing how to manage your sports turf in relation to these.
- Pitch Management for Events & Concerts:
- Pre-event Planning – offering detailed action plan, interaction with promoters and development of risk management plans
- On-site Pitch Management – overseeing preparation and breakdown stages to minimise damage to pitch
- Post-event Pitch Management – project managing the installation of new pitch or using pitch recovery techniques
- Emergency Pitch Remediation
- There are times when your pitch may not reach playing performance standards and requires immediate attention. We quickly identify issues and problem areas and put a plan in place to remediate or replace the pitch using internationally recognised techniques and products.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com to find out more about our stadia services and how we can support you in delivering your projects and requirements.