Pitch Design & Installation
STRI is the leading consultancy for rugby pitch design and development, working with clients across the world, including national stadia, rugby union and rugby league clubs, local authorities, schools, universities and other sports facilities.
We support clients to deliver quality natural and artificial sports surfaces, through proven techniques and programmes used in the design and development of rugby pitches. Our team has years of experience in providing the best design solutions to more than 2,100 clients each year.
Before we begin any work on a design project we ensure we have all the details of your requirements, so we can put together a tailored proposal that meets your needs, budget and timescales. One of the strengths of our design team is our understanding of team dynamics in each project and ensuring we work closely with both clients and contractors to achieve quality results, often within tight timescales.
The STRI team offers a comprehensive range of services for rugby pitch designs and installations, including:
- Feasibility studies – with proposed schedule and estimated costs and timings
- Landscape surveys, testing and soil analysis
- Drainage and irrigation design and solutions
- Bills of quantity and contracts
- Tender management – development of tender documentation and overseeing the appointment of contractors
- Designs, drawings and specifications
- Environmental & planning surveys – identifying any restrictions
- Full project management – acting on behalf of you, the client, to ensure work is completed to the required specification and performance quality standards
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com to find out more about our rugby pitch design and installation services and how we can help with your next design project.