STRI offers a full range of services for the design, development and maintenance of both natural and artificial rugby pitches. Our team of advisors and consultants are world-leading experts on sports surfaces science and development.
We work with a range of clients, supporting them to produce quality pitches, including RFU, RFL, Twickenham, Murrayfield, Rugby Union Football Clubs, Rugby League Football Clubs, local authorities, schools, universities and other educational facilities. Our team works in partnership with you to deliver quality rugby pitches to suit your requirements, budgets, timings and resource.
Our teams offer the full range of services for the design and management of pitches, including:
- Pitch design and installation – providing pitch designs, specifications, feasibility studies, and full project management, where required, to oversee the management and ensure quality results.
- Rugby pitch care and advice – including assessment and advice on how to improve the playing quality of your rugby pitch, with annual visits and detailed reports, recommending best practice techniques, products and machinery.
- Stadia pitch development and management – comprehensive consultancy management service for stadia rugby pitches, including detailed assessment and analysis of your sports turf, combined with recommendations on the management and maintenance of your pitch, with regular visits and consultations and pitch management for events eg concerts, if required.
- Drainage and irrigation solutions – we have expert consultants, offering advice on the best solutions for your new or existing drainage and irrigation systems.
- Pitch quality and performance – assessment and analysis and report from performance measurements taken across the pitch to assess playing quality and identify areas for improvement.
- Improving skills and knowledge training – our courses are run by experienced advisors, with information on the design and structure of rugby pitches, combined with the latest research, products, techniques and machinery to use in the maintenance of pitches.
Call us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about STRI Rugby Services and how we can support your projects and requirements for your rugby pitches.