STRI Local Authority Team
We have 75 staff in STRI, providing support and advice for more than 2,100 clients on the development and maintenance of natural and artificial sports surfaces. Each of our consultants and advisors has years of experience and knowledge in improving the playing qualities of sports turf for all sports.
Our advisors offer practical solutions on the best materials, techniques and products to use to achieve good quality and safe pitches with year round playability.
The STRI team has a network of consultants and advisors located regionally to support you when you need it, with our design and support teams based at our head office in Bingley, Yorkshire.
We have structured our teams to offer specialist advice on all sports surfaces in each region, with the ability to effectively support our clients in the management of all your sports pitches. The skills and expertise within the STRI team include:
- Knowledgeable turf advisory staff, with knowledge of pitches and surfaces for football, rugby, cricket, tennis, hockey and multi-sport surfaces
- In-house design team with CAD technicians, preparing designs and drawings for natural and artificial surfaces
- Expert drainage and irrigation consultants
- Performance quality assessment experts, providing recommendations to achieve target standards
- Project management expertise, with specialists for pitch design and renovation projects
- Sports turf research specialists and world-renowned scientists
- Accredited lab service for turf and soil testing and pests, weeds and diseases ID
Our customer service team are based at our head office and provide friendly assistance and support for all our clients for any of your queries and issues.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com to find out more about how the STRI team can support you in developing and managing your sports pitches and surfaces.