STRI Local Authority
STRI works in partnership with local authorities, schools and other educational establishments, providing support for the design, development and maintenance of all your natural and artificial sports surfaces. Our team consists of the most knowledgeable sports turf consultants and advisors with years of practical experience.
Our design and advisory services are used by clients with single pitch sites, multiple sport pitch sites and local authority amenity areas. We offer independent advice and cost-effective solutions for the design, construction and management of all types of sports surfaces, including football, rugby, cricket, hockey, tennis and multi-sport surfaces.
STRI believes in supporting clients to develop good quality and sustainable sports pitches and surfaces to your requirements, budgets and timings. Our consultants and advisors ensure that your projects are completed to the required specifications, using good quality materials and equipment and that each pitch or surface installed reaches the required quality standards.
We recommend contacting our team as early as possible for any new build or renovation project; we work to support you throughout your project and can offer advice and support through each stage of development. This ensures you achieve the required quality and durability you require for each of your sports surfaces, with supportive guidelines on annual maintenance programmes.
Our teams offer support for all your natural and artificial sports surfaces, including:
- Turf Care & Advice – we provide assessments on the quality of your sports surfaces, with a detailed report on the current condition along with recommendations on how to maintain and improve the quality and durability of your surfaces. We also offer a problem solving service that accurately assesses and identifies any problem areas or recurring issues on your sports surfaces, along with advice on how best to manage these to improve playing conditions as quickly as possible.
- Sports Pitch/Surface Design & Construction – we provide support for all types of projects, no matter how small or large. We offer an independent service to help guide you through all stages of your project, including feasibility, landscape, environmental and planning surveys (see www.stri-env.com), designs, drawings and specifications, the tender process and appointment of contractors and drainage and irrigation designs and solutions.
- Performance Quality & Benchmarking – this service has been specifically designed for local authorities and/or companies who are responsible for the management and maintenance of multiple sports and amenity sites. We assess your sports surfaces, noting any priority areas or pitches, and develop a maintenance programme that makes most effective use of your budget and resources, saving you money and improving the playing qualities of your sports surfaces.
- Multi-sport Surfaces – providing design, construction and maintenance advice for multi-sports surfaces and sports clubs.
- Drainage & Irrigation Solutions – advice from our specialist water management consultants for the installation of new systems or upgrading existing ones. We also offer general advice on specific drainage and water management issues, with recommendations on how to resolve or improve these.
- Training & Education – our teams share the latest knowledge and experience with your contractors and groundsmen on how to effectively manage and develop natural and artificial turf, with specific modules for the design, restoration and maintenance of sports turf, with information on how to identify and manage any problem areas.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our sports turf design and care services and how we can support you in the development and management of all your sports surfaces.