STRI Golf Team
We have a team of 75 staff working at STRI, covering all specialist areas and services for golf courses. Our team has unrivalled experience and expertise in sports turf research and design, with years of practical experience in advising clients on the best techniques and products to use to manage your golf course and greens.
Our consultant and advisory teams are located regionally to support local clients, with our design and support teams based at our head office in Bingley, Yorkshire.
The team offers extensive skills and knowledge on the design, development and management of links, championship, parkland and heathland golf courses, with the following expertise:
- Experienced advisory staff, with years of practical experience
- In-house golf course design and architecture with CAD technicians
- Project management skills and experience for golf course development
- Specialist environmental and ecological consultants for environmental planning, management and compliance
- A2LA accredited (certificate and scope) and USGA approved lab service for soil testing and pests, weeds and diseases ID
- Golf course research specialists and world-renowned scientists
- Golf course drainage and irrigation experts
In addition, we have a customer service team, based at our head office, which manages all your queries and issues, quickly and efficiently.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com to find out more about how the STRI team can support you in developing and managing your golf course.