STRI has established our reputation as the world’s leading authority for golf clubs through eighty years of extensive research on the design, construction and maintenance of golf greens and courses. We lead the industry in providing advice on the latest techniques, products and machinery to use to achieve quality across your golf course.
Our team of consultants and advisors offers extensive knowledge and expertise to support you in developing and managing new or existing golf courses. We believe in offering practical and relevant solutions and advice to achieve your goals, within your budgets and suitable to your available resources.
We offer the full range of services for designing, developing and improving your golf course and greens, including:
- STRI Programme – greens performance analysis – newly developed service that measures the quality and performance on your greens by taking a comprehensive set of measurements across each green to analyse speed, trueness, smoothness, firmness, moisture levels and soil analysis and identify the correlation between these.
- Golf Course Care & Advice – providing two types of service:
- Course Assessment & Recommendations – a comprehensive assessment of your course and greens, supported by a detailed report on our findings and recommendations.
- Course/Green Improvements and Problem Solving – we provide support for any problem areas or greens on your golf course and provide quick and efficient solutions to improve playing conditions.
- Golf Course Design & Reconstruction – our design team provide innovative golf course designs which appeal to a wide-range of audiences and golfing abilities. We offer specialist golf course architect services, providing creative and practical golf course designs, feasibility studies, landscape surveys, environmental planning, CAD drawings and site monitoring and supervision.
- Drainage & Irrigation Solutions – our specialist consultants provide advice on systems for new golf courses and assessment and advice on replacing or upgrading your existing systems.
- Environmental Planning & Management (see www.stri-env.com for more information) – support and planning for all environmental and ecological matters for your new or existing golf course, including impact assessments, management planning, landscape surveys, woodland and tree surveys, wildlife and protected species audits, waste management and legal compliance.
- Training & Recruitment – providing training courses tailored for greenkeepers, club secretaries and chairs of green on the development and management of your golf course and greens. In addition we support golf clubs in the recruitment process for greenkeepers, offering our expertise through the interview phase and aptitude testing on golf course management and maintenance.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com to find out more about STRI’s design and advisory services for golf and how we can support you in improving quality across your golf course.