With an established team in Ireland, we are able to offer a full range of services for the design, development and maintenance of Gaelic sports pitches across Ireland. Our advisors are knowledgeable and experienced in providing practical advice on a range of services, from new pitch installations through to best practice maintenance for improving and maintaining the quality of the pitches.
Our services are delivered to all Gaelic Sports clients including GAA, Croke Park, Gaelic Football, Hurling and Camogie, including schools and other educational establishments. As the world’s leading authority on the design and research of natural and artificial sports surfaces, you can be confident you are getting the best advice to support you in the management of your sports pitches.
We work closely with each of our clients to understand what you need and support you to deliver quality pitches to suit your budgets, timings and resources.
The STRI team offer a variety of services, all developed to help in the design and development of natural and artificial pitches:
- Pitch design and installation – providing pitch designs, specifications, feasibility studies, inception reports and total solution delivery with full project management, where required.
- Pitch care and advice – assessment and practical advice on how to improve the playing quality of your pitch, with visits and detailed reports, recommending the best practice techniques, products and machinery to utilise.
- Drainage and irrigation solutions – we have expert consultants, offering advice on the best solutions for your new or existing drainage and irrigation needs.
- Pitch quality and performance – detailed analysis and report from performance measurements taken across the pitch to assess playing quality and identify areas for improvement.
- Improving skills and knowledge training – our courses are run by experienced advisors in Ireland, with information on the design and structure of football pitches, combined with the latest research, products, techniques and machinery to use in the maintenance of your pitches.
Call us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about STRI Gaelic Services and how we can support your projects and requirements for your pitches.