We offer a full range of global services for the design, development, management and maintenance of football pitches. As appointed consultants for FIFA and UEFA, you can be confident you are getting the best advice from world-leading experts.
Our focus is on producing quality football pitches for all our clients, ranging from world cup stadia pitches, league and non-league pitches, school pitches and local recreational facility pitches. Our experienced team of consultants and advisors will work with you to deliver quality football pitches, to suit your requirements, budgets, timings and resources available.
We work closely with all of our UK and international clients to understand their requirements for:
- Pitch design and installation – providing pitch designs, specifications, feasibility studies, inception reports and total solution delivery with full project management, where required.
- Football pitch care and advice – assessment and practical advice on how to improve the playing quality of your football pitch, with annual visits and detailed reports, recommending best practice techniques, products and machinery.
- Stadia pitch development and management – comprehensive consultancy management service for stadia football pitches, including detailed assessment and analysis of your sports turf, combined with recommendations on the management and maintenance of your pitch, with regular visits and consultations and pitch management for events eg concerts.
- Emergency pitch remediation and problem solving – there are times when the aesthetics or performance of your football pitch will need urgent attention. We specialise in assessing problem areas on football pitches and providing guidance on how to improve your sports turf, quickly and effectively.
- Drainage and irrigation solutions – we have specialist consultants, offering advice on the best solutions for your new or existing drainage and irrigation needs.
- Pitch quality and performance – detailed analysis and report from performance measurements taken across the pitch to assess playing quality and identify areas for improvement.
- Improving skills and knowledge training – our courses are run by experienced advisors, with information on the design and structure of football pitches, combined with the latest research, products, techniques and machinery to use in the maintenance of pitches.
Call us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about STRI Football Services and how we can support your projects and requirements for your football pitches.