As the world’s leading consultancy for sports turf, we offer advice and support for all design and development projects and maintenance programmes for racecourses, cross country courses and horse show arenas.
We work closely with our clients to deliver quality and durable surfaces to suit the specific requirements and use of each course or arena. STRI has an experienced team of consultants and advisors who provide support and guidance throughout your project, working within your budgets, timings and resources available.
Our teams offer a full range of services for both UK and international clients:
- Design and installation – providing course/arena designs, specifications, feasibility studies and total solution delivery with full project management.
- Drainage and irrigation solutions – we have a team of consultants who specialise in delivering the best solutions for your drainage and irrigation needs.
- Care and advice for your course/arena – our regional advisors provide assessments on the quality and performance of your sports surfaces, with recommendations on how to achieve good quality sports turf throughout the year and detailed reports and plans on the best techniques, products and machinery to use.
- Course/arena support services for events – specialist advice on how to manage your sports turf and surfaces for events eg concerts, through pre-event planning, on-site management and post-event restoration.
- Emergency course/arena remediation – expert support and advice for clients who require urgent improvements in the quality, performance or aesthetics of their sports surfaces. We offer a specialist service to quickly identify problem areas and develop plans that deliver efficient improvements within critical timescales.
- Improving skills and expertise training – we offer a selection of training courses, run by our experienced advisors, with detailed information on the structure and maintenance of racecourses, cross country courses and arenas.
Call us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about STRI Equestrian services and how we can support your projects and requirements for your course or arena.