STRI Cricket Team
We have a team of 75 staff at STRI working on developing and offering advice across all types of sports surfaces, with specialist advisors covering specialist areas and services for cricket clubs and grounds.
Our team is unmatched in their knowledge and expertise in sports turf research and design, with years of offering practical solutions to clients on the best materials, techniques and products to use to develop and effectively manage your cricket ground.
We have a network of STRI consultants and advisors, who are located regionally to offer support when you need it. Our design and support teams are based at our head office in Bingley, Yorkshire.
The STRI team is structured to provide specialist advice for cricket clubs in the design, development and management of cricket outfields, pitches and squares and includes the following skills and expertise:
- Knowledgeable turf advisory staff, with knowledge of cricket pitch development and maintenance programmes
- In-house design team with CAD technicians
- Expert cricket ground drainage and irrigation consultants
- Performance quality assessment and recommendations to achieve target standards
- Project management expertise, with specialists for cricket pitch design and renovation projects
- Cricket research specialists and world-renowned scientists
- Accredited lab service for turf and soil testing and pests, weeds and diseases ID
Our customer service team, based at our head office, provide friendly assistance and support for all our clients with any queries and issues.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com to find out more about how the STRI team can support you in developing and managing your cricket club ground.