Cricket Ground Design & Construction
STRI is the leading expertise for design and project management for cricket ground installation and restoration projects for natural and artificial turf. We offer a full range of services to support you throughout your design project to ensure you achieve high quality, safe sports turf that provides a great surface for players and matches.
We work with a wide range of clients, from Test Match venues through to village cricket clubs and community and school multi-sport pitches. Our consultants provide knowledge of the latest design techniques and technologies needed to deliver quality sports surfaces based on your requirements, budgets and available resources.
An individual consultant is assigned to your cricket design project; they work alongside our in-house designers and CAD technicians, to oversee the quality of work and manage each of the project stages and elements. They ensure you understand the details for each stage and regularly report on the progress achieved throughout the project, through regular visits and communication.
Our team provides the following services as individual elements or as a complete project solution with full management and site supervision:
- Feasibility studies – with proposed layout and estimated costs and timings
- Landscape surveys, testing and soil analysis
- Drainage and irrigation design and solutions
- Tender management – development of tender documentation and overseeing the appointment of contractors
- Designs, drawings and specifications
- Environmental & planning surveys – identifying any restrictions (see www.stri-env.com for more information)
- Full project management – acting on behalf of you, the client, to ensure work is completed to the required specification and ECB performance quality standards
- Restoration design and planning for cricket pitches, squares and outfields
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how we can support you on your next cricket construction or renovation project.