The STRI team offers advice and support to bowls clubs on all aspects of the design, care and maintenance for bowling greens. Our advisors have knowledge of the latest products, machinery and techniques used to create quality sports surfaces, combined with years of practical experience of advising clients on the care of bowling greens.
Our team of advisors offers support for the design and development of new greens and advice on how to achieve the best quality through cost-effective maintenance on your existing bowling surfaces. We believe in only offering practical and relevant advice, that we can then tailor to suit your budget and available resources.
We provide a full range of services for your bowling greens, including:
- Bowling Green Care & Advice
- Green Assessment & Recommendations – a detailed assessment of your bowling surface, with a comprehensive report on our findings and recommendations for maintaining and improving the quality across your surfaces. This service can be provided on an annual subscription basis at a discounted rate.
- Green Problem Solving – an assessment and analysis of any problem areas on your surfaces, with guidelines on how these need to be maintained and managed to improve playing conditions.
- Bowling Green Design & Construction – we provide feasibility studies, bowling green design and specifications and help in finding the most suitable contractors to work with to suit your requirements and budget. We provide support for both new build bowling greens and reconstruction projects.
- Drainage & Irrigation Solutions - specialist advice on developing or upgrading systems to give you cost-efficient watering systems and effective drainage to ensure the quality of your bowling green.
- Benchmarking & Performance Review – this service is offered to local authorities and companies who are responsible for the quality and maintenance of multiple bowling greens. We support you in identifying the quality and performance of each of your bowling greens and work with you to develop a cost-efficient maintenance programme to suit your budget and resources. The programme identifies your priorities and problem areas with detailed information on how to effectively manage these.
- Training & Education – offering training courses and seminars to improve your knowledge of bowling green design, construction and effective maintenance programmes.
Contact us on +44 (0)1274 565131 or email@example.com for more information on our STRI Bowls Services and how we can help in the development or improvement of your bowling greens.